VeinCare HerbalTreatment Spray will improve circulation, strengthen capillary health, and diminish the appearance of Spider & Varicose Veins!
" I like you get two separate bottles, easy to store and small enough to take when traveling. Smells nice and very easy to use. You do have to use it a few times a day. I have noticed a slight difference after using for about a week.!”— Eden Smith— Houston, Texas WHAT IS VARICOSE VEIN? AND WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
- Varicose veins are caused by increased blood pressure in the veins. Varicose veins happen in the veins near the surface of the skin (superficial). The blood moves towards the heart by one-way valves in the veins. When the valves become weakened or damaged, blood can collect in the veins.
- Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted veins. Varicose veins can happen anywhere in the body, but are more common in the legs. Varicose veins are not considered a serious medical condition. But they can be uncomfortable and can lead to more serious problems. And, because they may be very noticeable, they may cause people to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
- Spider veins, a milder type of varicose veins, are smaller than varicose veins and often look like a sunburst or "spider web." They are red or blue in color and are commonly found on the face and legs, just under the skin.
Here are the key ingredients of VeinCare Treatment HerbalCream:
Angelica Root: According to an article published in the journal Advances in Therapy, topical applications of angelica helped to reduce varicose vein symptoms, including leg swelling, leg pain, itching, and heaviness. While the method of action is not known exactly, angelica root is thought to keep the small sections of veins known as capillaries from breaking down.
Ginger Extract: Research Trusted Source has suggested that ginger could reduce swelling, or edema, in a person’s legs. Research from 2018 shows that ginger has anti-inflammatory action. This study also found that ginger was superior for reducing edema related to chronic venous insufficiency that can cause varicose veins.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS FOR VARICOSE VEINS?
Sodium Hyaluronate: may reduce swelling in a person’s legs, including swelling related to varicose veins. According to a study published in the Journal of the German Society of Dermatology Trusted Source, taking sodium hyaluronate at dosages helped to reduce lower leg swelling related to weak blood flow through the veins, also called venous insufficiency, which is a common cause of varicose veins.
Chinese Thorawax Root (Bupleuri Radix): extracted from the plant have been used traditionally for treating varicose veins. When a person applies this to the skin above varicose veins, it may help to reduce their symptoms.
Rhubarb: It protect the structural integrity of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid and help your skin remain plump and wrinkle-free for longer. From fighting free radicals to reducing inflammation and to reduce the swelling on your skin.
Osmanthus fragrans (sweet osmanthus): According to a study published in the Journal of the German Society of Dermatology, taking osmanthus extract a day helped to reduce lower leg swelling related to weak blood flow through the veins, also called venous insufficiency, which is a common cause of varicose veins.
Varicose veins may be more common in some families (inherited). Increased pressure in the veins may cause varicose veins. Factors that may increase pressure include:
WHAT HAPPENS IF VARICOSE VEINS ARE LEFT UNTREATED?
- Overweight or obesity
- Older age
- Leg injury
- Taking oral contraceptive pills or hormone replacement
Increased pain and swelling– When varicose veins go untreated, the veins continue to get more damaged, which ends up making the pain worse and the legs swollen. Prolonged symptoms.
Prolonged symptoms- Just because a person with varicose veins is not experiencing any symptoms right now, it does not mean they will never experience them. In fact, the longer the varicose veins go untreated, the more likely they are to experience pain sooner rather than later.
Tiredness and weakness – Over time, untreated varicose veins can cause weakness in the legs. This means the individual will get tired faster and with more severity. For individuals with active lifestyles or occupations that require them to be on their feet all day, this can be a huge consequence.
Ulcers – Untreated varicose veins can increase the changes of wounds like ulcers to develop. They can also cause spontaneous bleeding and make it harder for the wounds to heal.
Here are the unique features of VeinCare Treatment HerbalCream:
Clary’s 12 weeks journey of using our product. 1st WEEK “I just discover these patches through my friend who’s scrolling from an online shopping site. On the 1st week of using this cream, I feel so comfortable. This made me believe that this cream works. My legs felt a lot at ease and my calves are hurting a lot less” 4th WEEK “It is the 4th week of using this cream and I can’t believe that all the pain I’m experiencing is fading. Can you imagine that? For just 4 weeks, the clog-dissolving components soften the hardness in my varicose veins.” 8th WEEK
- Relieving varicose problems
- Relieve spider veins from tired legs
- Improves skin tone, fights varicose and spider veins
- Promotes a smooth, natural-looking skin
- Relieve symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- Quick-relief to swollen and heavy legs, ankles, and feet
- Improve venous tones by improving blood flow
- It helps hydrate soothes the skin to maintain healthier skin
- Moisturizes your skin while helping aid in circulation
- It has a natural detoxifying and firming ingredient
- Helps plump and firm skin.
“My decision on keeping this cream and using it regularly is so worth it. The cream seriously work under my skin to get the vein which is a big help for me. For just 8 weeks it shows already it’s a big improvement.”
Clary Kingston- Seattle, Washington